If you’re a residential architect looking to learn more about specification of home lifts and platform lifts for private residences, we have the learning tool you’ve been looking for!
Our new CPD, “Platform Lifts for Private Residences”, looks at specification of platform lifts for private homes instead of alternative home lift options. It offers an introduction to the lifting platform, later moving into regulations and responsibilities, suitability and the features and benefits of the lifting platform. By the end of the CPD you should have a greater understanding of:
- Types of home platform lift
- How to specify platform lifts on your projects
- How to guide your clients through the lifts
- Associated rules and benefits of platform lifts
Fully RIBA accredited, you also get double points towards your total annual requirement in the following core curriculum subjects:
- Design, construction and technology
- Legal, regulatory and statutory compliance
And to top it off, we have 2 ways to learn! Choose an office based seminar for your whole team during a lunch break, presented by expert home lift managers, Matt Akerman or Bill Cowan. Or, choose our new video CPD option to learn in your own time – whenever and wherever you want to!